Hello fine people!
Im new to Halite and uploaded the default java random bot yesterday and it worked.
I imported the files in a new java project made in IntelliJ and made a few minor tweaks basically not moving until the strength was high enough and it no longer worked.
Seeing as many other players in those games were disconnecting as well, I figured it was a problem with the server. I even managed to get 1st place out of 4 once because everyone disconnected. All my games are filled with disconnects and my bot always does.
some other games :
So I reuploaded the default random java bot and guess what, the games once again progressed normally.
So then I simply changed the "package" and these issues started happening again.